Sunday, October 21, 2007

The mess can go!!... for now :)

I posted some scrap layouts in April and said that my goal was to be caught up by Luke's first birthday.... Well, that didn't happen. However, thanks to BYU taking forever to grade my last few projects, I have had time for two marathon scrapbook sessions over the past couple of months. Caught up... for now! Scrapping is really a never ending project, but I can at least put everything away and pull it all out for another marathon in another few months! Ha. Thanks Jake for putting up with my junk all over the table! We've been eating dinner on the couch for the last few nights while my stuff has been everywhere. What great dinner etiquette. ;) Just a few pages....

Luke and my dad last Dec.
Luke meeting my little bro for the first time...

Little stinker in Utah this past summer... the paper really is all white in the background... I guess my scanner had issues with this one. haha

Having fun with Grandpa Smith...

4 Generations...
At the cabin!
With Great Grams...
First b-day!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Good stuff. I love seeing how they all came out. Very cute. You can start on mine now! ;)

Jenni said...

These are awesome!!! Great job--Love all the fun arrows! I just got some big arrows the other night--now I can copy your ideas on how to use them--thanks!

Lyssa Beth said...

You've got some great creative ideas! They are really cute and I have the same problem with piles! I thought it would get better when I move into a house but maybe not?

erin said...

Thanks! I've been obsessed with arrows lately. Seems like almost everything has at least one!