Yesterday, we went with Aaron and Kristen and the kids to Love Creek Apple Orchard. It's such a fun place to go for fall festivities! We went on a hayride, the kids ran around in pumpkins and got to hang out with farm animals, we ate apple ice cream, and participated in a crazy cowboy sing-a-long thing. Fun times!
Our little cowboy!

Cute Gunnar on the hayride...


He wants a donkey for Christmas... hint to the cousin who drew his name ;)

little chick...

Friday night... Luke went on his first ride at Sea World!

Robbing the dead...
7 comments:
Good times!
how cute!!! That orchard really is very cool...and did he like the ride at Sea WOrld?? I couldn't tell if he did or not in the picture!
That's crazy- I want a donkey for Christmas too.
He liked the ride... went on a couple more after that. I thought he would be scared or something.
Looks like fun! I want to go to Sea World!
I tagged you! Check out my blog!
We love this place. I'm so glad you guys got to go. Luke is so adorable.
Post a Comment