Saturday, January 05, 2013

Baby Callie at 5 Months

Dec 6, 2012.  5 months old!
She was born with a tooth (Jake was excited about her dental anomaly!), and at around 5 months it started showing when smiling.
 
 
These cheeks get lots of kisses :)
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

love.joy.lane said...

Born with a tooth - really?!? Your kids come out half-grown. She is very cute!!!

abby said...

I've been slacking on checking your BLOG. Loved seeing all the fun pictures from Disney Land Paris. Luke is a child after your own heart with loving all the Big rides. I love that he doesn't have any fear. Cutie that Ella wore her princess dresses with no coat even when it was freezing. Now That's some dedication. I thought it was hilarious that she didn't like that "Lady in Princess Cloths" haha!! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and I loved how your tree turned out. So fun! Cute school pictures of Luke (I had no idea he didn't like art class?!!) Tell Ella she will have to bake me a treat next time you guys are in Az. Charlie will want a bite too ;)

Heather said...

Oh dear. I can't believe she was born with a tooth! It's just because she's a dentist's kid!! ;) Love it! She is PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!