Because I ♥ fall pictures, here's this year's pumpkin patch excursion...
Ella loves her little friends. She would play with Liberty and Amelia all day every day if I let her.
Luke thought he was pretty buff picking pumpkins up so easily this year.
These donuts really are the devil. So good.
Red candy apples... probably the messiest treat ever for a messy little cutie. Good thing we got it right before heading home!
We've been doing some other fun Octoberish activities, too. Maybe those posts will make it up before Nov! We'll see. We are going to carve pumpkins tonight. Should be fun. Last night we had the dental squadron Halloween party and we went to a little party at the community center last week. Monday Luke gets to dress up at school, and Monday night we're getting together with neighborhood friends for a chili/cornbread Halloween bash while we give out candy to the herds of kids that come tromping through this neighborhood. Trick-or-treating on base is nuts! Hopefully our candy supply will last longer than ten minutes.










1 comment:
I love fall too and pumpkin patches :) looks like fun. Love the kiddos rain boots.
Post a Comment