Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Luke started Kindergarten Sept 6.  Here he was just as we started walking to school on his first day.  He was not in the mood for pictures and didn't want to even look at me.  I got this one though!   Little stinker.  This boy isn't a fan of waking up earlier than 8:30.  Stinks when school starts at 8:10! 


I got another picture when he was lined up with his class.  There are 16 munchkins in Ms. Morales' Spanish Immersion class.  So far Luke is enjoying the kindergarten thing.  He likes his teacher and thinks it's awesome that there are so many other boys in the class!  At his last school the boys were seriously outnumbered.  

 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So Luke is doing Spanish immersion? I hope he likes it. It would be cool if he did. Gunnar did not like the Japanese "immersion" very much. How do you like the Dodds schools there?

Chris and Abby said...

I think Luke takes after his aunt Abby! I hate the mornings too ;) cute pic though. Fun he gets to learn Spanish. I'll call you this weekend. Let's even skype... Sunday?