One of the best things about living on base so far has been having friends close by. Our last neighborhood off base didn't really have any little kids. Luke and Ella have loved being able to run across the street or down the street to grab a buddy when they're bored.
Meet the 3 amigos. Hunter, Cole, and Luke. They spent summer days building weapons and coming up with war strategies. They hop on their bikes and frequent the park to plan their attacks.
Ella wakes up asking when Amelia can come over. She lives two houses down, and the girls like to run back and forth between houses. Here they were one day dancing on the trampoline.
Cute little friends. Life is good when you can run around with a buddy in your swimsuit (with ice cream all over your face) and dance all afternoon!



3 comments:
Too fun! I hope our new neighborhood has kiddos to play with! I love that you are on the base now! Can't wait to read all your new updates.
And, hello, where did you find Ella's swimsuit? It is probably the cutest swimsuit I've ever seen in my entire life. And, it helps that Ella has the cutest mug ever too. Darling darling.
Yes, life is good. Ahh, to be a kid again w/o a care in the world.
Hey! I know COle! =) He got big! And so have your cute kiddos! Yay for fun neighbors!!
Post a Comment