Luke had school on the 4th, so after dropping him off in the morning Jake, Ella, and I went to Cambridge for the day. We shopped around at the mall and the market, had a tasty lunch at the Real Pasty Co, and finished the afternoon with some Benets ice cream.


Ella made a monkey that she named Cinderella at Build A Bear.
Such a fun place to take a 2 year old! She loved it.

That evening we went to RAF Feltwell to BBQ with some friends and watch fireworks. The Red Arrows put on a pretty good air show earlier in the evening. While we were driving up to the base, they were doing their thing so I took some pictures out the window.
I was pleasantly surprised at how great the fireworks were on base! The kids were big fans too. It was a late night for them since it doesn't get dark enough for fireworks until after 10:00. I love that about summers here. Longest days ever it seems! Poor Luke had to wake up early the next morning for school.
Ella kept putting her arm around Luke, so I snuck behind for a picture. Love these little people!
Good day.


1 comment:
Just looked at all your pics of Paris, Cambridge, etc. Now I REALLY want to come visit! That's nice you can still celebrate the 4th over there!
Post a Comment