Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Fields of Gold

A lot of the countryside is covered in yellow right now!  I've been told the stuff is called rapeseed, and it's used to make oils for cooking and cosmetics... and it makes my allergies crazy!  I think it's pretty anyway.  We stopped to play in one field on the way home from Lavenham.  There's a footpath that went through this one, so don't worry, we didn't trample the crops :)

 





 

3 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Erin! Love all your posts. So fun to see the things you guys are doing. I was very impressed with your scones. Nice work. All that food looked like it came out of a bakery. And....I'm dying to hear the nursery lady story about her cat. Haha!

Kristen said...

Wow, beautiful. Talk about countryside!

melimba said...

Okay, that is SO much more impressive than the blue bonnet areas we can find on the side of the road!?!? CRAZY!!!
And, the crooked city post is NUTS too! I can't believe that they are all still standing! SO cool!!
I'm loving these posts, Erin!