Saturday, March 05, 2011

Yet another post that involves walking and duck feeding.

Because the kids and I love our walks around here...  more duck pics!  These are from a week ago.


Check out Ella's shoes.  They end up on the wrong foot 75% of the time.  Cutie.  I guess she'll learn one day!

We brought Flat Caden along to get some pics with him in the area and Luke accidentally threw him in the water with the bread!  It was too funny.  He was super wet so his head fell off.  Don't worry, he got his head back and is on his way back to CA now!


I can't wait for the leaves to come back!  Hurry up spring!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

hahaha...cutie headless Caden! =) By the way...your box arrived and Caden got to share everything you sent with his class today! Thanks so much for doing all that...I heard the chocolate looked pretty good and he loved the cutie keychain!

melimba said...

Too funny! I love that the head fell off!
And, I am LOVING that last picture especially! You need to frame that, Erin! Look at you, little miss photography gal!