Luke's school posts pictures of what the kids have been up to on their website every now and then. I swiped some of these off the site since I thought they were fun!
Making Mud!
Aliya, Gabriel, Luke, and Erica. Gabriel is Luke's best bud at school.
Cutie Numbers on Chinese NewYear...
Dragon the class made...
3 Billy Goats Gruff Play...
They made their own bridges.












4 comments:
fun that you get to see pictures of Luke's school activities. Love the mud making pictures... And.. I checked my mail and got my birthday present from you guys...LOVE IT!!!!! I needed a cute clock for my bed side table. It works perfect! Still need to try all the yummy treats :) can't wait!
It looks like they do some pretty creative things at Luke's preschool. How darling!
His school looks awesome! You guys are having such a fun adventure... love it!
Very creative ppost
Post a Comment