Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Hair.

 I went dark with my hair last week.  It was a brave move for me since I never do more then highlights on my natural color!  So, I don't love the new look but it's something different for a while!  Thinking I'll go back lighter in the summer.  Anyway, here's the darker me...

 
I realize I'm not good at taking self portraits.  Like how my head is partially chopped off?  Me too. This picture was the best one out of the ones I snapped though.  At least it's partially in focus :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like it!! I just did my hair blonde again and it took me almost 2 weeks to really get used to it! It's fun to do something different!

Jenni said...

YOu look great!!! Winter months are the the perfect time to do that so you can change it up again for summer if you want. Good for you for mixing it up a bit!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Looks super cute!

Tim and Melissa said...

You look great! I've always loved your hair and it looks darling dark too!