Thursday, February 10, 2011

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike...

That song has beens stuck in my head while looking at these pics!  Anyway, we had our first sunny (and semi-warm!) afternoon in a while a few days ago, so we decided to bust out the bikes!  If we were real British people we'd be out on bikes rain or shine, but this mom doesn't really like biking in the rain.  I don't mind the rain really, but I miss all the sunny winter Vegas days when we'd play outside!  Luke picked this bike out at the BX a couple of weeks ago.  He has loved his mini glider, but it's starting to look super small for him!  Plus, he has been wanting pedals. 
Anyway, here's my boy!  First day on his new wheels.  


The next day when we were out he wanted a 'movie' of himself riding.  So Luke, here you go you speed demon you.  :)




I'll have to post pictures of Ella on her new bike another time.  
She wasn't feeling good and just chilled in the stroller.   

3 comments:

Ryan and Nicole said...

Luke looks so grown up...where has the time gone? What a little cutie!

Chris and Abby said...

Nice bike Luke! Thats pretty awesome. You are one speed racer. :)

Jenni said...

Go Luke! Little speed racer!!! Miss you guys!