online from Shabby Apple and returned it because it was too short on me too. Didn't really surprise me but it was annoying. Boo! The joy of long legs... nothing fits and jeans are super expensive. I came across The Vintage Hem website this morning and ordered a slip to try it out. Here's to hoping these solve my dress/skirt problem! Have you tried an extendor slip before? What did you think?
Maybe I'll re-order my dress if I can get a little more length with these.


5 comments:
is that a dress? it looks like a skirt and top. I have seen those slips on Shade I think. Or maybe it was Downeast. Can't remember.
...having your figure must be really hard. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. ;)
ok, you're gonna laugh because I am thinking about ordering that dress for the wedding! That's too funny---I've been gawking at it for a month now! Sorry it was too short on ya---wonder if it will be on me than? hmmm...
I have used a slip similar to that one in the past and it worked really well for some dresses, but others it looked like my slip was falling down LOL! But I that dress is so cute, it is totally worth trying!
i have had the same problem...what a great idea!!
thanks for the recommendation!
i'm ordering one right now! =)
That's cool! What a fun idea! I love innovative little things like that! :)
Post a Comment