Ella loves her uncles! Dak was throwing her around and she was laughing her head off last night. Had to get a picture! And, she and Todd took a nap on the Love Sac... quite the snuggle bug.
ok, TOO cute! I love that you get to be close to your family!! also, I love that Abby sat on top of the cupcakes... that is such a melissa move, I can't even believe that there is someone else like that in the world! hA!!
ok, that food coloring cupcake idea is AWESOME!
Maybe for my birthday this year I'll do that and THEN tie-dye myself a t-shirt! SOUNDS AWESOME! :) thanks for the idea. My birthday is going to be the best... :) i love that I am 8 years old.
too cute! i noticed you went and got the crystal headband :) love it! and i cant to try those cupcakes! jaylie will love i. where do u get the neon coloring?
4 comments:
LOL that is the cutest pic of Ella on top. She is loving life!
Let me know when you get back to LV so we can hang out!
ok, TOO cute! I love that you get to be close to your family!!
also, I love that Abby sat on top of the cupcakes... that is such a melissa move, I can't even believe that there is someone else like that in the world! hA!!
ok, that food coloring cupcake idea is AWESOME!
Maybe for my birthday this year I'll do that and THEN tie-dye myself a t-shirt! SOUNDS AWESOME! :)
thanks for the idea.
My birthday is going to be the best... :)
i love that I am 8 years old.
great posts, erin. we miss you!
too cute! i noticed you went and got the crystal headband :) love it! and i cant to try those cupcakes! jaylie will love i. where do u get the neon coloring?
What a good picture of Ella and Dak! Makes me want a camera like yours! :)
Post a Comment