Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Such a Brother

Luke is always asking to hold Ella lately... well, he likes the idea of holding her, or of her sitting by him. But, when I put her next to him or on his lap, he changes his mind pretty quick. He either forgets she's there, or his arm gets kind of tired and he lets her fall down. I thought it was funny that it always happens like this so a couple days ago when he asked for Ella to sit by him, I got the camera out.
Luke's baby holding skills...
Luke: "Ella needs to watch Bob the Builder with me. I NEED to hold her." (If you've been around him lately, you know how much he NEEDS things. Haha)
Here we go... He's pretty attentive at first.
Watching Bob is more interesting though...
He remembers she's there...

After I sit her up again for him, he decides to lay on her.
Had enough sister stuff. Back to the show.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh so cute!!!!! I can't get over how much I think Ella looks like Luke now!

Kristen said...

Such a good big brother. Good thing Ella is sturdy. Glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving.

Beeswax said...

The last one is my favorite.