Some of Ella's pics... mostly nudies, but we took a bunch with her in her blessing dress, too. (by the way, this little cutie is 4 weeks old today!!)





A few she got of Luke...




So, this last one I'm putting on here... I think he looks super old and big-kiddish. Kind of sad that when we do his hair he doesn't look like a baby at all anymore. We'll have to compare it one day to his 2nd grade school picture. HahaOh, and to say something on sort-of a different topic, I loved President Monson's talk on Sunday morning. He said, "If you are still in the process of raising children beware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly-cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear - all too soon. And that you will, to your surprise, miss them - profoundly." It's hard to imagine missing all the laundry piling up in our laundry room right now... and the huge mess in the living room! But, I'm sure one day I will. I love having these two little cuties around.

9 comments:
THose are awesome! I kinda wanna bring my kids with me next month just to have her take pictures!!! =)
Those are VERY cute. I really like the one with Luke in the hat. We still need to meet little Ella! I hope you are doing well.
Ah, very sweet. Krista is doing my kids pics in a couple weeks too. I can't wait and hope they turn out as cute as yours.
so cute! love those pics! i can't wait to have her take ones of my little one in march! YAY! i think that first one of luke looks like a BabyGap ad! so adorable!
i know what you mean about pres. monson's talk! I was crying my eyes out! it's hard to have kids grow up!
I love the pics! Your friend did a great job! Cute kids!
Adorable Pictures of Adorable Kids! These are awesome pictures that totally capture them at their stages right now. So fun!~
Ya Krista does an AWESOME job on pics. I loved the ones she did of my girls! They are way cute!
krista is amazing, these pics are awesome. it helps that you have the cutest kids too! they are both darling!
Those pictures are absolutley beautiful! Congratulations on your new little one she is so sweet. Luke does look very grown up.
Post a Comment