Monday, July 16, 2007

FiNalLy! :)

So, we have been home since July 6 and I am finally getting around to putting some pictures on here! These are from the Smith trip to Zion Natl. Park, and our time back in AZ! My sis-in-laws posted others at http://4yourconsideration.blogspot.com/ or http://hootieshowl.blogspot.com/.

Zion Natl. Park :)


Jake's brothers & sister



Smith ladies!


Ethan & Luke




cousins!


Trip to the Grand Canyon :)

Luke with Grandpa Smith!

Baby bumper cars! 6 babies + 5 big kids and their moms and dads in the pool.. fun!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Love em. I wonder how come the last 3 or 4 pics you can't click on them to enlarge them?

erin said...

I don't know... that's odd. I think it might be because I moved those pictures after I uploaded them? Weird.

Jenni said...

Love the pictures--the pool picture is hilarious...we should ALL get in oe day...like every kid and adult in the family. We'd easily have that thing filled!

Hailey said...

Aargh! I can't get away from that picture of all the girls--it is haunting me!! You all look gorgeous, and then there is me...(cries)