Friday, October 13, 2006

tHanKs!

I was thinking this morning... Jake and I are so lucky that we have family close by to mooch off of! haha. We have borrowed a million baby things from Aaron and Kristen and it's been SO nice. I don't know if I would ever get a shower lately without the bouncy chair or the swing! I'm sure one day we'll have to buy these things (maybe in a couple years for baby #2 since Luke is quickly getting too big for them!) but for now- thanks guys for letting us use your things! Don't worry... we won't keep them forever since Gunnar is arriving soon! You guys are the best!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh you are so welcome...they weren't getting much use in the closet. Don't give them back just yet.

Kristen said...

By the way, that picture is a total baby Jake face! Just when I thought he looked just like you.

Jenni said...

I agree...looks like Jake in that picture---I love his cute little smile! He looks like such a happy baby!