Okay, so usually I have really bad luck when it comes to just about everything. If something will go wrong it will happen to me. That's why I can't figure this out... so I took my final exam for a BYU correspondence class last week at UTSA, and left the testing center feeling like I very well could have failed the test. It was SO difficult. Actually, it was pretty ridiculous and I thought the whole thing was a rude joke. After finishing about six essays and tons of multiple choice questions I felt like I would get maybe a 75 on the thing... if I was lucky. I left the place feeling like a complete loser. Then, after getting about half way home I realized that I left my cell phone there. They make you turn in your cell to the front desk lady when you take the test.... even when it's turned off. So, my frustrations with the whole testing center experience mounted as I drove back to get my phone. To make things even better, these really obnoxious security parking guys kept saying stuff about me being so pregnant when I was walking back in to the place. How friendly. Why does everyone feel the need to comment lately? No, I'm not sneaking a globe under my t-shirt to cheat on a geography exam! Well, my test was graded by my professor and the score is now posted online. I'm not sure if I actually had some good luck for a change, or if my professor was sleeping when he graded my test, or if everyone else that took the class completely bombed the final and Dr. Jensen curved the scores. This past week and a half I have been so scared for my grade to be available, but I somehow ended up getting a 97! So weird! I'll take it though! :)
I'm just hoping that he didn't get me mixed up with someone else or something!
1 comment:
Yay!!! Congrats on the awesome score!
Post a Comment