Saturday, February 18, 2006

What a Guy...

Ok, well being pregnant does have its perks.. I mean, I've discovered that there are a lot of chores and things that should be avoided until baby arrives. No heavy lifting, no working around chemicals and fumes, no strenuous stuff, etc. It's great. See, today Jake is hard at work painting the baby room. We picked a Disney color called "silly old bluebird." It's a cute light blue. In the past we have painted rooms together, but this time he's all on his own... we wouldn't want to hurt the baby.. :) Anyway, I can't help but peek my head in the room every once in a while to critique his efforts. I'm kind of an annoying backseat driver this time around, throwing in commments like... "be careful not to get paint on the tape... you know it can get under there!... don't get paint on the carpet!... don't leave any white specks! etc, etc, etc." I guess the occational nagging just makes me feel like I'm playing some sort of a role in this paint job. (eventhough he would do just as good... maybe even better without my input) He's an awesome guy for putting up with me. Anyway, so far he's doing a great job! It really looks good. What a pro. Thanks Jake. :)

1 comment:

Jake said...

I appreciate all your imput, Sweetheart. Thanks for letting me paint the room.