Saturday, January 28, 2006

Aaa!!

I can no longer do the top button up in my favorite pants... :(
I wonder how long I'll be able to leave it undone and still have the zipper stay up?! Yikes!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Hopefully not long! ;) We are all jealous of you still not looking pregnant. :P

Jenni said...

Yah, you're not getting any sympathy from me Lady!!! I've looked pregnant for a month at least now! Really though, I'm just playing with ya. Look at it this way...you get to go buy some new clothes!! shopping trip!

Kristen said...

Yes, the best part of pregnancy is getting to eat what you want (after all it is for the baby's well being) and new clothes. Oh yeah, and you get a new baby out of the deal. :)

Jake said...

This would explain why my pants keep disappearing ...

Jenni said...

wow---was that a jake sighting on a blog???